I sure will visit this place again.
1. Lots of parking - after getting to the gate of this place you might think you have to park on the street. But good thing about Rustic Mornings is the fact that they have lots of parking inside the property. Just get into the main gate past the guards and they will usher you to available parking. I have been to some other restaurants in Marikina and sad to say it was a challenge to find parking! Anyway just make sure to go there before the peak hours.
2. Garden - Longing to get close to nature. The outside area has a lot of lush green plants! It's like your in a forest. As my friends commented, "You don't have to go to Tagaytay to eat and experience nature, you can experience it here at Rustic Mornings." I was actually surprised to see such a place in Markina city. It's rare to see a nice garden well maintained in the city these days. I myself don't have a green thumb but I admire those people who do!
4. Air-conditioned dining area - Fancy a cooler atmosphere? Well then the air-conditioned dining area is just for you. With it's quaint rustic decor, the colors blue and white, you can comfortably dine in peace while peeking outside through the window at other people dining. The atmostphere is pretty much for families or groups of friends.
5. Food - Well of course the last reason then must be the food. These are the dishes we ordered and they are pretty tasty! I enjoyed them all with my friends. And all of the dishes were good!
a. Beef Tapa - Tapa was slightly sweet together with the vinegar sauce and the rice it was perfect for breakfast! I was able to sample this cause my friend told us to dig in heheheheh
b. Meat Lovers Omelette - This was my order. I usually order omelettes if they have them like at Pancake house. This one I loved cause of all the sausages, the bread (though a lot) and love the butter and jam spread.
c. Spinach and Arugula Salad - this salad has apples also and capers. I enjoyed this salad but wished there there more portion for the serving.
d. Toast Tower with Grilled Peaches - Thick slices of bead with ice cream and grilled peaches. My oh my I enjoyed every bite! You gotta slice a part of the peach and the bread and the ice cream and put it all together and then stuff it in your mouth!
e. Truffle Mushroom Pasta - I was surprised that this was a super big serving good for sharing. My friend who enjoys pasta and breads finished the remainder of it all. It was super creamy and what I loved about it is the generous serving of the sauce! The noodles were actually swimming in the sauce!
1. Newspaper feature - you can check out this news clipping right at the entrance of the air-conditioned dining area.
2. Apparently the owner loves collecting things and people give them stuff. Check out this wall in the restaurant as well as the bathroom with lots of perfume bottles!
3. The owner just lives right in the compound =)
What the place would be great for?1. Wedding receptions
2. Family gatherings
4. Escape from the city brunch
5. Corporate outing
6. Coffee break
Hope you enjoy this video I put together.
For more videos check out my vlog at www.planetgreat.com